OSU-Tulsa's academic advisors are here to help current OSU-Tulsa students reach their academic goals. Whether you know exactly what you want to do and just need to double-check before enrolling or you have no idea where to even begin, the tools and resources you need are here.
Choose the option that best suits your needs:
Tools for Current Students
Changing your major
- Check out the list of degree programs offered at OSU-Tulsa to choose your new major.
- See how your current credits and transfer credits will count toward your new desired major using the following tools:
- OSU Degree Sheets
Get information on all OSU undergraduate degrees from the Office of the Registrar website.
- TCC 2+2 Program Guides
Download a guide from the OSU Stillwater website for your specific degree program to see how your transfer credits apply.
- Transfer credit guides
Find out how credits from other colleges will transfer to OSU, courtesy of the OSU Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
- Schedule an appointment with your current advisor if you are remaining in the same college (for example, if you are changing from Finance to Marketing, you will remain in the Spears School of Business).
Schedule an advising appointment with your new advisor if changing colleges (for example, if you are changing from Finance to American Studies, you will be changing from the Spears School of Business to the College of Arts and Sciences).
- Bring with you to your appointment:
- A photo ID.
- A completed academic plan for continuing OSU students.
- A list of questions, concerns and all documentation you think you may need
Declaring a minor
View the list of minors available at OSU-Tulsa. For more information about a specific minor, schedule an appointment with the OSU-Tulsa advisor for that program.