To be considered for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma Health Promotion Endowed Scholarship, please respond to the following questions as requested. Be concise in your responses and limit your submission to three pages. Submit your responses by Feb. 1 for priority consideration. Thank you for applying.
1. Why did you select health promotion as a major?
2. Explain why your major is important in today's society.
3. How will your plan of study contribute to your immediate and long term career goals?
4. Describe your community service experiences in relation to health/exercise promotion.
5. What sets you apart from other students in this major?
6. As part of the scholarship award, you will be required to give back to the Tulsa community by volunteering with a local agency or organization in which you will be assisting in a health promotion capacity.
a. Describe what you would look for in a volunteer organization and what specific types of activities in which you would want to participate.
b. Describe what you hope to bring to or how you can enrich the lives of those you serve while volunteering.
Copyright © Oklahoma State University - Tulsa | 700 N. Greenwood Ave. | Tulsa, OK 74106 | 918-594-8000
Campus Map | Contact Webmaster