OSU-Tulsa Wireless Printing
Step 1. Install Papercut
In order to print the PaperCut interface must be running on your computer. If PaperCut is not running, your print jobs will be automatically deleted.
To install Papercut click here.
Double click the script client-local-install.app
If you are prompted with the following message click Open
Click Yes to install PCClient
After you install Papercut you will be prompted to log in. Enter your OKEY username and password.
NOTE: When you print something, you may be asked to enter a username and password. For the printer, you can just enter guest. Do NOT add this to Keychain since your password changes every 120 days.
Step 2. Install Printer Drivers
To install the Dell 3465dn driver click here
For the Dell 5460dn click here
For the Dell 7765dn click here
When you click either link above a folder will show. Double click the .dmg located with in it. This will launch the driver installation package. Double click it to install the driver.When asked to login, guest should be displayed. Click Connect.
Step 3. Setup Printers
Open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners
Click the + button to add a new printer
Select the Advanced option
Select Windows printer via spoolss as the printer type
Type in the URL for the printer and give the printer a name.
Select Choose a Driver... then click Select Software.... Find the correct driver for the model of printer you are installing. Select it then click OK.
Click Add then OK
Be sure to give the printer a name so you know where it is located
Check your Wi-Fi connection
- Click the Wi-Fi menu iconand select your OSU_Secure network from the list of available networks
- When prompted enter your OKEY email address and password
- Check "Remember this network" to have your Mac automatically join the OSU_Secure network
Mac is unable to print wirelessly
- Click Go on the top menu
- Click Utilities
- Scroll down and open Keychain Access
- On the left hand side click Login In the center, look for this keychain associated with one of these wireless printers, it will have the same name you named it.
- Click on the printer keychain to select it
- Click Edit
- Click Delete
- Click Delete when prompted
If this does not solve the issue you may need to delete the printer and re-add it.