OSU-Tulsa Wireless Printing
Step 1. Install Papercut
In order to print the PaperCut interface must be running on your computer. If PaperCut is not running, your print jobs will be automatically deleted.
- To install Papercut launch Windows Explorer on your PC (Windows Key + E)
- In the URL bar type in \\chs-print1.ad.okstate.edu\print\NewPrint\PCClient\win\ and press Enter.
- Double click client-local-install.exe to begin the istallation. When prompted for a usename and password enter your OKEY credentials.
Step 2. Install Printer Drivers
Open Computer or My Computer on your PC (or Windows Key + E). In the URL bar type:
\\chs-print1.ad.okstate.edu\print\newprint\tulsa\ then press Enter
To install print drivers for Windows 64-bit right-click the script named AddAllPrinters-Windows-64bit-Tulsa and select Run as Administrator
To install print drivers for Windows 32-bit right-click the script named AddAllPrinters-Windows-32bit-Tulsa and select Run as Administrator
Click Run if a security warning appears
Step 3. Verify Printers are Installed
Once the installation script has run go Devices and Printers to verify they have installed.
- To get to Devices and Printers on Windows 8: Left click on the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Click Control Panel. Then click Devices and Printers
- To get to Devices and Printers using Windows 7: Click Start. Then click Devices and Printers
- \\chs-print1.ad.okstate.edu\TUL_LIB_Dell3465_Outside Located outside the OSU-Tulsa Library
- \\chs-print1.ad.okstate.edu\2302_DellB5460dn Located in Main Hall 2302
- \\chs-print1.ad.okstate.edu\tullib_DellB3460dn_QUEUE Located inside the OSU-Tulsa Library
- \\chs-print2.ad.okstate.edu\TUL_OSU_DellB3465dnf Located on the 2nd floor of North Hall