Materials under Copyright Protection
- Up to 20% of an entire book may be photocopied, not to exceed 200 pages.
- Up to two articles from any one journal issue may be photocopied, not to exceed more than 20% of a single issue.
- Up to 20% of a musical score may be photocopied so long as that portion copied does not comprise a performable unit of work.
Materials in the Public Domain
- No laws restrict copying of public domain materials. However, the OSU-Tulsa Library reserves the right to limit or deny copying in order to protect materials which might be physically damaged by the result of such copying.
Materials that are Represented only in the Archives
- Ruth Sigler Avery Tulsa Race Riot Archive – Papers include manuscripts, interviews, interviews on CD, source materials. photographs, correspondence. and press cuttings. The library owns copyright and grants permission for photocopying.
OSU-Tulsa Library 700 N. Greenwood Ave. Tulsa, OK 74106 .... 918-594-8130
Questions or comments about the OSU-Tulsa Library pages? Contact OSU-Tulsa Library Webmaster [ email@example.com ]
Last modified September 15, 2015