Data Visualization Studio
The Data Visualization Studio is made possible by a gift from the Oklahoma State University President's Fellows and the leadership of OSU President Burns Hargis.
- The Data Visualization Studio is available to OSU affiliated faculty, staff and students. Reservations can be made online and inside the Library at the Circulation Desk or call 918-594-8130.
- A room can be reserved up to 4 hours per group or 12 slots per day (recommendation 1 hour minimum). You may book up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are held for up to 20 minutes after time.
- Personal effects left in the room unattended for more than 20 minutes will be taken to Campus Police.
- Contact the Library’s Circulation Desk to check-out keyboards and mice. These items will need to be returned to the desk upon leaving.
- Please keep in mind that the Data Visualization Room is not sound proof.
- You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of making your reservation. Please call the Library's Circulation Desk at 918-594-8130 during regular open Library hours if you have any issues.