Group Study Room Guidelines - Library
Study Room Policies
- Group Study Rooms are available to OSU affiliated faculty, staff and students. Reservations can be made online and inside the Library at the Circulation desk or call 918-594-8130.
- A room can be reserved up to 4 hours per group or 12 slots per day. You may book up to two weeks in advance and have 3 active room reservations.
- Reservations are held for up to 20 minutes after time.
- Personal effects left in the room unattended for more than 20 minutes will be taken to Campus Police.
- Contact the Library’s Circulation Desk to check-out keyboards and mice. These items will need to be returned to the desk upon leaving.
- Please keep in mind that Group Study Rooms are not sound proof.
- Contact the Library’s Circulation Desk to check out whiteboard supplies or keyboards/mice. These items will need to be returned to the desk after you are done.
- You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of making your reservation. Please call the Library's Circulation Desk at 918-594-8130 during regular open Library hours if you have any issues.