Register for Access to SciFinder Web Version
New features include:
Access to SciFinder is restricted to Oklahoma State University students, faculty, and staff
Please read all instructions before proceeding.
1. Complete the registration for OSU SciFinder Here!
2. Logon using your O-Key username/password
At User Registration:
Click "next", to begin the registration process
3. Create your SciFinder Web Account
Fill in the form (* denotes required fields)
You must use your okstate.edu email
Create a user ID and password Do Not Use your okstate.edu email for the Username.
4. When complete, click "Register" at the bottom. You should see this message:
5. Usually within 15 minutes , you'll receive an email from SciFinder (to your okstate email be sure to check your "Junk" email folder). Follow the instructions in the email, (noting the terms and conditions), click on the embedded link to verify your email address.
Once verified, you can use SciFinder Web immediately!
SciFinder General FAQ's