Striking a Balance
Oklahoma State University in Tulsa helps students find the right balance between academic, career and family responsibilities. OSU-Tulsa faculty and staff understand the challenges faced by working adults and are committed to ensuring student success both in and out of the classroom. Whether your goal is a more opportunities, instant credibility or a secure future, you can get there from here.
Services available to OSU-Tulsa students
- Advisement Services - guides students in choosing a program of study, developing an academic plan and locating resources to help with assignments and papers.
- Career Services - assists students with every aspect of their job search, including creating resumes, participating in interviews and finding potential employers.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid - dedicated to helping make an OSU education affordable
- Tutoring Services - one-on-one writing and math assistance with experienced tutors to provide guidance at any time.
- Wellness Center - full-service workout facility with treadmills, weight equipment and a fitness studio with classes, all free of charge to students, faculty and staff
A New Way of Thinking and New Opportunities
Dr. Raman P. Singh describes how OSU-Tulsa gives students who realize that the way to achieve their goals is through earning a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree a path forward.