OSU-Tulsa Holiday Hours
OSU-Tulsa, including academic advising, student services and the Bursar Office, will be closed for the winter holiday break Dec. 23 through Jan. 2. However, a few campus venues will be open to students, faculty and staff at select times. All campus offices will reopen on Tuesday, Jan. 3 and spring semester classes begin Monday, Jan. 9.
- Main Hall Commons: Open except for Sunday, Dec. 25 and Sunday, Jan. 1. Starting Dec. 23 through Jan. 2 (except for Dec. 25 & Jan. 1) hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Normal hours resume on Jan. 3.
- Library: Closed Dec. 17-18. Open from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 19-22. Closed Dec. 23-26. Open 1 to 5 p.m. Dec. 27-30. Closed Dec. 31-Jan. 2. The Library will reopen at 8 a.m. on Jan. 3 and return to regular business hours.
- The Main Hall Computer Lab (Main Hall 2302): Closed Dec. 17-18. Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 19-21. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 22. Closed Dec. 23-26. Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 27-30. Closed Dec. 31-Jan. 2. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 3-6. Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Jan. 7 and 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Jan. 8. The Computer Lab will open at 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 9 and return to regular business hours.
- The Big Orange Bus, OSU’s shuttle service between Stillwater and Tulsa, will not operate during the winter break. Reservations for the spring semester will resume Jan. 3 by calling 918-594-8332 in Tulsa and 405-744-7100 in Stillwater. Shuttle service will begin again on Jan. 9 for the spring semester.
- OSU-Tulsa Bookstore: Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 19-22. Closed Dec. 23-26. Open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 27-29. Closed Dec. 30-Jan. 1. The Bookstore will be open at 9 a.m. on Jan. 2 and return to regular business hours.
- Subway and MoJoe’s Coffee Café and Foodery: Subway will be closed Dec. 23-25.; open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 26-28; and closed Dec. 29 through Jan. 2. MoJoe’s will be closed Dec. 19-Jan 2. Both eateries will return to regular business hours on Jan. 3.
- In the event of an emergency, OSU-Tulsa University Police will be open and available 24-hours-a-day at 918-594-8123.