Pick the date that works best for you:
Wednesday, April 3 & Tuesday, April 16
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2-6 p.m.*
Administration Hall Lobby
During Transfer Day you can:
- Find out what programs are offered at OSU-Tulsa.
- Get admitted on the spot (bring all official transcripts).
- Be the first to enroll in classes.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships.
No appointments are necessary.
To learn more, contact:
OSU-Tulsa Prospective Student Services
918-594-8355 or 800-277-8228
*Admission, Advising and Enrollment Services offices will close promptly at 12:30 p.m. for lunch. Students who arrive after 11:30 a.m. may not be seen until 2 p.m. depending on the student traffic for each advisor. The Financial Aid and Prospective Student Services offices will remain open between 12:30 and 2 p.m.