Thursday, December 19, 2013
OSU-Tulsa sets winter holiday hours
OSU-Tulsa, including academic advising, student services and the Bursar Office, will be closed for the winter holiday break Dec. 23 through New Year's Day. However, a few campus venues will be open to students, faculty and staff at select times. All campus offices will reopen on Jan. 2 and spring semester classes begin Monday, Jan. 13.
- Main Hall Commons: Open except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Library: The OSU-Tulsa Library will close at 5 p.m. on Dec. 20 and remain closed through Dec. 25. Open 1 to 5 p.m. Dec. 26-28. Closed Dec. 29-Jan. 1. Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 2-3. Closed Jan. 4-5. Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Jan. 6-9. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Jan. 10. Regular business hours resume Jan. 11.
- The Main Hall Computer Lab (Main Hall 2302): The computer lab will close at 8 p.m. on Dec. 20 and remain closed through Jan. 1. The lab will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan 2-3, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Jan. 4 and 1-5 p.m. on Jan. 5. Regular hours resume Jan. 6.
- The Big Orange Bus, OSU's shuttle service between Tulsa and Stillwater, will not operate during the winter break. Reservations for the spring semester will resume Jan. 2 by calling 918-594-8332 in Tulsa or 405-744-7100 in Stillwater. Shuttle service resumes Jan. 7.
- OSU-Tulsa Bookstore: The bookstore will be closed Dec. 23-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1 for the holiday. Winter intersession hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wellness Center: The wellness center will close at 3 p.m. on Dec. 21 and reopen Jan. 2.
- Foundation: Closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1.
- Subway: Will close at 5 p.m. Dec. 20 and remain closed through the winter break and will reopen Jan. 3.
OSU-Tulsa University Police will be open and available 24-hours-a-day at 918-594-8123.