Walk-in Advising Day set for Dec. 21
OSU-Tulsa will offer a special Walk-in Advising Day on Tuesday for undergraduate students who need to enroll for the spring semester.
Advisors will be available in North Hall 130 from 9 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Any student who signs in by 5 p.m. will be guaranteed to be seen by an advisor that day.
All undergraduate students must meet with their advisor to enroll. Visit OSU-Tulsa’s website to view “12 Reasons to Enroll Early” and learn how you can enter a drawing to win a pair of OSU basketball tickets for the OU and Texas games in Stillwater.
OSU-Tulsa sets winter holiday hours
OSU-Tulsa, including academic advising, student services and the Bursar Office, will be closed for the winter holiday break Dec. 24 through Jan 2. However, a few campus venues will be open to students, faculty and staff at select times. All campus offices will reopen on Monday, Jan 3 and spring semester classes begin Monday, Jan. 10.
• Main Hall Commons: Open except for Saturday, Dec. 25 and Saturday, Jan. 1. Starting Dec. 24 through Dec. 31 (except for Dec. 25) hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Normal hours resume on Jan. 3.
• Library: Closed Dec. 18-19. Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 20-23. Closed Dec. 24 through Jan. 2. Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 3-7. Closed Jan. 8-9. The Library will reopen at 8 a.m. on Jan. 10 and return to regular business hours.
• The Main Hall Computer Lab (MCB 2302): Closed Dec. 18-19. Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 20-23. Closed Dec. 24-26. Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 27-28. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 29-30. Closed Dec. 31-Jan. 2. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 3-7. Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Jan. 8 and 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Jan. 9. The Computer Lab will open at 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 10 and return to regular business hours
• Learning Technology Services: Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 20-23. Closed Dec. 24-26. Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 27-30. Closed Dec. 31-Jan.2. Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Jan. 3-7 and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 8. LTS will open at 8 a.m. on Jan. 10 and return to regular business hours.
• The Big Orange Bus, OSU’s shuttle service to Stillwater, will not operate during the winter break. Reservations for the spring semester will resume Jan. 3 by calling 918-594-8332 in Tulsa and 405-744-7100 in Stillwater. Shuttle service will begin again on Jan. 10 for the spring semester.
• OSU-Tulsa Bookstore: Closed Dec. 24-26. Open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 27-30. Closed Dec. 31-Jan. 2. The Bookstore will be open at 9 a.m. on Jan. 3 and return to regular business hours.
• Subway and MoJoe’s Coffee Café and Foodery: Subway will be closed Dec. 24-26.; open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 27-28; open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 29-30; and closed Dec. 31 through Jan. 2. MoJoe’s will be closed Dec. 19-Jan 2. Both eateries will return to regular business hours on Jan. 3.
• The OSU Foundation: Closed Dec. 24-27. Open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 28-31. Closed Jan. 1-3. The Foundation will open at 8 a.m. on Jan. 4 and return to regular business hours.
• In the event of an emergency, OSU-Tulsa University Police will be open and available 24-hours-a-day at 918-594-8123.