BOB, OSU's Big Orange Bus, is a shuttle service between the Stillwater and Tulsa campuses. The shuttle makes nine trips daily from each campus Monday through Thursday and seven trips daily on Friday. It is open to OSU students, faculty, staff and the general public.
Did you know that you can now make BOB reservations online? Visit shuttle.okstate.edu for more information.
Fare (one way):
- Students - $7.50
- All others - $13
- A paid reservation and a valid OSU student identification card, driver's licence or state identification card is required to ride the shuttle. There are no exceptions.
- Please indicate any disability-related seating needs at the time of your reservation. This will enable staff members to address any concerns.
- If a student has a "hold" on their OSU account, the student must purchase their ticket using cash at the Bursar office and bring the receipt to the Information Center to make a reservation.
- The OSU-Tulsa Bursar Office is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
- Cash refunds are not issued for reimbursement for canceled or missed shuttle ride.
Reservations can be made a month at a time for your convenience.
To make a reservation in Tulsa:
Visit shuttle.okstate.edu to reserve online, call 918-594-8332 or visit the Information Center in North Hall.
The OSU-Tulsa Information Center is open to accept shuttle reservations Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To make a reservation in Stillwater:
Visit shuttle.okstate.edu to reserve online, call 405-744-7100 or visit the Multi-Modal Transportation Terminal (MMTT) at Monroe and Hall of Fame.
For more information about student commuter and faculty/staff parking on the Stillwater campus, carpool information and bus route maps of the Stillwater campus, visit the OSU Parking and Transit Services Website or call 405-744-6525.