suit up @ JCPenney
Stop by for this after-hours event just for students to purchase discounted business professional clothes for career fairs, interviews or just to spruce up your wardrobe. OSU ID is required upon check-in.
Location: JCPenney, Woodland Hills Mall | Enter through the salon entrance
- Sunday, Sept. 10 - 6:30-10 p.m.
lattÉs & RÉsumÉs
Walk in to have your résumé reviewed and enjoy a cup of coffee on us. No appointment necessary.
Location: North Hall 130
- Thursday, Sept. 14 - 2-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 - Noon-4 p.m.
Salary Negotiation Smarts
Negotiating salary and benefits with a potential employer can be intimidating and uncomfortable if you aren't adequately prepared. Become familiar with the successful methods for negotiating your compensation package. Must register in advance on HireOSUgrads.com.
Presented by Dr. Raj Basu, Associate Professor of Management, OSU-Tulsa
Location: North Hall 250
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 - 5:30-7 p.m.
OSU-TULSA CAREER FAIR
Come professionally dressed, bring résumés and be prepared to meet potential employers. Visit HireOSUgrads.com for more information, including a list of employers attending the event, positions available and majors they are targeting.
OSU-Stillwater students may ride BOB, the Big Orange Bus, for free to the career fair. Schedule your shuttle trip at a time that works best for you.
Location: Main Hall Commons
- Tuesday, Oct. 3 - 3:30-6 p.m.
mock interview day
You must register at HireOSUgrads.com for a time slot and upload your résumé.
Learn proven techniques, common employer questions and how to best prepare for a job interview. Experience an interview setting and receive feedback from a career services consultant to help improve your interview skills and gain more confidence.
Location: North Hall 130
- Wednesday, Oct. 11 - 1-4 p.m.
MBA Information session
Interested in pursuing your MBA? Attend one of these information sessions and hear from Management Professor Raj Basu, Ph.D. on career benefits and advantages of obtaining your MBA degree at OSU-Tulsa.
Location: North Hall 140
- Tuesday, Oct. 10 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 2 - Noon
work ready oklahoma
Are you an underemployed or unemployed professional who has been out of work for five months or more? Attend this information session to see if you qualify for this grant program. Work Ready Oklahoma can assist with expenses such as transportation, childcare, interviewing skills and tuition assistance. Please register in advance on EmployOklahoma.com.
Location: North Hall 243
BOB for Jobs - OSU Stillwater Career Fairs
Ride BOB, the Big Orange Bus, for free to Stillwater for these OSU Career Fairs. View the BOB website for departure and arrival times and to book your ride.
Visit HireOSUgrads.com for more information including a list of employers attending the event, positions available and majors they are targeting.
Location: Gallagher-Iba Arena, OSU-Stillwater
- Thursday, Sept. 14 – 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Agricultural, Food, Environmental and Natural Sciences
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 - 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Engineering, Architecture and Technology
- Thursday, Sept. 21 – 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
OSU Business Career Fair
BOB for Jobs registration information
- Call 918-594-8332 or stop by the Information Center in the North Hall Lobby at OSU-Tulsa to make your BOB reservation.
- Tell the attendant that you are taking the bus to attend a 'BOB for Jobs' career fair in Stillwater or Tulsa.
- At the career fair, check in to get your name tag to confirm your attendance at the event.
- If you do not inform the attendant that you are riding the bus for a career fair when you make your reservation and/or you do not check in at the career fair, then the bus fare will be charged to your bursar account.
Advance registration is required for some events. For information, visit HireOSUgrads.com or call 918-594-8404.