Advance registration is required for some events. Visit hireosugrads.com for instructions. For more information about any of these events, visit hireosugrads.com or call 918-594-8404.
OSU-Tulsa Career Fair Information
Drop in and give your résumé a checkup. No appointment necessary.Walk-ins only.
Location: North Hall 130
- Monday, Feb. 1, 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2-6 p.m.
BOB for Jobs - OSU Stillwater Career Fairs
Ride BOB, the Big Orange Bus, for free to OSU-Stillwater for the OSU Career Fairs in Stillwater. See the BOB website for departure and arrival times and how to book your ride.
Visit HireOSUgrads.com for more information, including a list of employers attending the event, positions available and majors they are targeting.
Location: Gallagher-Iba Arena, OSU-Stillwater
- OSU Career Fair Day 1: Liberal Arts, Business, Social Sciences, Design and Communication
Wednesday, Feb. 3, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- OSU Career Fair Day 2: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Thursday, Feb. 4, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
BOB for Jobs registration information
- Call 918-594-8332 or stop by the Information Desk in the lobby of North Hall at OSU-Tulsa to make your BOB reservation.
- Tell the attendant that you are taking the bus for BOBs for Jobs to attend a career fair in Stillwater or Tulsa.
- At the career fair, check in to get your name tag to confirm your attendance at the event.
- If you do not inform the attendant that you are riding the bus for a career fair when you make your reservation and/or you do not check in at the career fair, then the bus fare will be charged to your bursar account.
Mock Interview Day
You must register at HireOSUgrads.com for a time slot and upload your résumé.
Learn proven techniques, common employer questions and how to best prepare for a job interview. Experience an interview setting and receive feedback from a career services consultant to help improve your interview skills.
Location: North Hall 130
- Thursday, Feb. 11, Noon-5 p.m.
Salary Negotiation Workshop
Space limited to the first 25 students. Register early for this popular workshop!
Pre-registration at HireOSUGrads.com required.
Negotiating salary and benefits with a potential employer can be intimidating and uncomfortable if you aren't adequately prepared. Become familiar with the successful methods for negotiating your compensation package.
Presented by Dr. Raj Basu, Vice President, Academic Affairs for OSU-Tulsa
Location: North Hall 250
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
OSU-TULSA CAREER FAIR
Come professionally dressed, bring résumés and be prepared to meet potential employers. Visit HireOSUgrads.com for more information, including a list of employers attending the event, positions available and majors they are targeting.
OSU-Stillwater students may ride BOB, the Big Orange Bus, for free to the career fair. Schedule your shuttle trip at a time that works best for you.
Location: Main Hall Commons
- Thursday, March 3, 3-5 p.m.