Educational Leadership Studies, M.S.
The goal of the educational leadership studies program is to foster the improvement of educational institutions through leadership. The Master of Science in Educational Leadership Studies is designed to aid in the development of skills necessary to analyze and resolve educational issues and work in diverse contexts.
The program faculty seeks to recruit individuals who will profit from such degree programs, make significant contributions to educational organizations and demonstrate the potential for:
- Individual growth
- Fostering learning-centered environments
- Advocating education
Information on these degree options is available at these links to the OSU College of Education website.
- Higher Education
- School Administration - Designed for students who desire to become leaders in pre-K-12 education. Our graduates serve as leaders in rural, urban and suburban areas in Oklahoma and throughout the world. The accelerated program may be completed in 18 months and offers a cohort structure that provides benefits such as networking and group support.
- Accelerated program can be completed in18 months.
- Cohort model provides benefits such as networking and group support.
- Hybrid courses - online and in the classroom - are designed to meet the unique needs of working adults.
- Each course includes embedded clinical experiences at local school sites.
For degree options and application information, visit the College of Education website or contact OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services.
Contact OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services
OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services Center
North Hall 130