College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology Programs in Tulsa
OSU-Tulsa students earning an undergraduate or graduate engineering degree work with talented faculty to generate ideas and create new technologies that could solve many problems facing the world today. Make a difference with inventive careers in materials science, environmental or mechanical engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.)
- Engineering and Technology Management (M.S.)
- Environmental Engineering (M.S.)
- Industrial Engineering & Management (M.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (M.S.)
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (M.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (Ph.D.)
(* Partially implemented)
Students can then use the Student Information System (SIS) to enroll online after meeting with their advisor, print an unofficial transcript, check financial aid status and view billing information.
Scholarships for engineering students at OSU-Tulsa are available through several sources, including:
- College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology Scholarships
- OSU-Tulsa Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Planning to transfer?
If you plan to transfer to OSU-Tulsa, make an appointment with OSU-Tulsa's engineering advisor to determine how courses at your school will transfer to Oklahoma State University. Please call 918-594-8271 to schedule an appointment.
Prospective and current graduate students can contact the OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services Center for information on admissions requirements.
Current students can schedule an appointment with OSU-Tulsa’s engineering advisor by calling 918-594-8271.