City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employees Scholarship
Download this information in PDF format
The UCT Authority and OSU-Tulsa are offering a scholarship program to City of Tulsa and Tulsa County employees. They can receive a scholarship equal to half of their tuition costs for up to six credit hours a semester at OSU-Tulsa. More than 80 OSU degrees are available on the Tulsa campus.
The City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employees Scholarship program at OSU-Tulsa will be offered to students who:
- Are full-time employees of the City of Tulsa or Tulsa County
- Are admitted to OSU and apply to an OSU degree program. Students in "Special Student" status will be eligible to receive the scholarship for one semester
- Complete a City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Scholarship Program application each semester
- Employees meeting criteria 1 through 3 above will qualify to receive a scholarship of 50 percent of the tuition for up to 6 hours per semester. The employee/student will be responsible for the other 50 percent of tuition and all fees
- The scholarship program is for classes taken at OSU-Tulsa only
- OSU-Tulsa has budgeted $25,000 per year to fund this program. Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- Employees/students must remain in good academic standing, as defined by their academic program, to remain eligible for future scholarships
For More Information
OSU-Tulsa Scholarships and Financial Aid
North Hall 130
700 N. Greenwood Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74106-0700