OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services
The OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services staff assists prospective, newly admitted and continuing OSU graduate students in Tulsa. The GSSC actively recruits students and facilitates orientations, workshops and seminars for both prospective and current graduate students.
Graduate Studies at OSU-TULSA
Classes for Working Students
OSU-Tulsa offers late afternoon, evening and some weekend and online courses to help you achieve your graduate degree. You can plan school around your work.
A nationally accredited comprehensive university, OSU has more than 100 years of providing academic excellence.
Students receive an excellent education at affordable rates. OSU was named one of America's "best buys."
- Wireless access and up-to-date computer labs
- Technologically advanced library and classrooms
- Wellness Center and Medical Clinic
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Minority Support Services
- Student Organizations
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- BOB - The OSU Shuttle
- Tutoring Services (math and writing assistance)
- Testing Center
- Counseling Services