Netzsch Thermomechanical Analyzer (TMA) 402 F1 Hyperion
The Agilent Cary 680 FTIR spectrometer is the industry leader in FTIR step scan spectroscopy, making it an essential tool for leading-edge research. The Agilent Cary 680 FTIR spectrometer is ideal for challenging research in polymers, materials, biological compounds and gases, in form of Bulk, thin film, composite, etc.
- Ultra-high throughput, 57 mm dynamically aligned, 60o air bearing interferometer
- Standard spectral resolution better than 0.07 cm-1
- Ultra-fast kinetics >110 spectra/sec
- Full Spectral range, from UV (50,000 cm-1) to far-IR (10 cm-1)
- Highest signal-to-noise (S/N) performance