Transfer Days at OSU-Tulsa
Enroll for Classes and Explore Opportunities During OSU-Tulsa Transfer Days
Whether you are ready to enroll for your first semester at OSU-Tulsa or are exploring transfer options for a future semester, let OSU-Tulsa help you get started during Transfer Days.
Our advising, admissions, and financial aid staff are ready to help answer your questions to get you started on the right path to earning your OSU degree.
If you are...
Admitted to OSU-Tulsa and
Ready to Enroll
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your schedule.
- Enroll in OSU-Tulsa classes.
- Check on the status of your financial aid and scholarships
- Tour the campus to learn where your classes and important services are located.
- Submit documentation to establish services with Disability Services., if needed.
- Get your student ID card.
Before your visit:
Exploring Options at OSU-Tulsa and Planning for a Future Transfer
- Find out what programs are offered, what transfers and what to take at your current institution.
- Learn about admissions requirements and how to apply.
- Explore future scholarship and financial aid opportunities available to new transfers.
- Learn about important deadlines.
- Get a feel for the OSU-Tulsa campus during a tour and learn about opportunities available to you as a student.
Before your visit:
Pre-register for Transfer Day and we'll be expecting you. Walk-ins are always welcome.
|Tuesday, July 18||9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m.||North Hall 130||Register Now|
Students may also visit advising and admissions counselors during regular business hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
To learn more, contact:
OSU-Tulsa Prospective Student Services
918-594-8355 or 800-277-8228
*Admission, Advising, Financial Aid and Enrollment Services offices will close promptly at 1 p.m. for lunch. Students who arrive after 12:30 p.m. may not be seen until 2 p.m. depending on the student traffic for each advisor. The Prospective Student Services offices will remain open between 1 and 2 p.m.