Thursday, May 01, 2014
Avoid finals week stress with these tips
As the semester concludes, class projects and assignments are due and it’s time to prepare for final exams. Help cut down on stress by following these tips:
- Stay organized with a planner or to-do lists.
- Start on projects early to avoid cramming at the last minute.
- Avoid distractions and find a quiet place to study. Study rooms can be reserved through the library’s Circulation Desk at 918-594-8130.
- Take short breaks to recharge mentally and physically.
- Snack on healthy foods and stay hydrated by drinking water.
- Exercise and try to get at least six hours of sleep each night.
Students who are feeling overwhelmed with stress or other related issues can visit the OSU-Tulsa Counseling Center. To learn more about confidential counseling services, call 918-594-8568.