Thursday, August 31, 2017
MSE fall seminars begin Sept. 14
OSU-Tulsa will launch its fall Materials Science and Engineering Seminar Series on Thursday, Sept. 14 with guest speaker Dr. Richard K. Brow, Curator’s Professor of Ceramic Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Each seminar will be at 2 p.m. in Helmerich Research Center 153.
Other speakers are:
- Sept. 21 | Dr. Jay M. Gregg, professor and V. Brown Monnett Chair of Petroleum Geology, OSU-Stillwater
- Sept. 28 | Dr. Angus Lamar, assistant professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of Tulsa
- Oct. 12 | Dr. Ali Haider, assistant professor of chemical engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology/Delhi and visiting scholar at the Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation at the University of Delaware
- Oct. 26 | Dr. Bruce Dunn, professor of materials science and engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Nov. 16 | Dr. Valeria Milam, associate professor of materials science and engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology
Visit the MSE Seminars page for additional information.