The OSU-Tulsa Testing Center offers proctored testing and administration of several national and institutional examinations for OSU students and faculty as well as non-OSU students.
We adhere to the professional standards and guidelines for post-secondary test centers provided by the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and are members of NCTA, the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC) and the Oklahoma Association of College Testing Personnel (OACTP).
- Proctored testing for online exams or exams from other universities/organizations
- Administration of several examinations, including but not limited to the following:
- ALEKS Math Placement
- Compass Placement
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DSST exams
- GRE subject exams
- Make-up exams
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- OSU Correspondence Education (formerly Independent Study) exams
- OSU Distance Learning exams
- OSU Accounting Gateway exam
- Test of English Language Proficiency (TELP)
The mission of the Oklahoma State University-Tulsa Learning Services Center is to provide exceptional tutoring and testing services to OSU students, faculty and the community. We focus on maintaining the university's standards for academic integrity, service to others and academic success.
The Learning Services Center aims to offer high quality, personalized services that assist students in reaching their academic and professional goals. We strive to create a tutoring environment that is instructional and encourages students to become more confident, independent learners by addressing their unique needs. Our testing services promote a welcoming environment where students, faculty and other individuals in the community can receive secure and fair exam proctoring services. The Learning Services Center adheres to the Professional Standards and Guidelines developed by the National College Testing Association.