OSU-Tulsa University Police is dedicated to providing a safe environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. OSU-Tulsa experiences a consistently low crime rate and employs CLEET-certified police officers.
Services provided by University Police include:
• Officer on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Campus foot patrol by uniformed officers
• Campus bicycle patrol by uniformed bicycle officers
• Blue emergency phone systems located in campus parking lots
• Parking lots and areas monitored by surveillance cameras
• Crime prevention seminars
Access to the Helmerich Research Center
Access to the Helmerich Research Center is restricted to approved members of the university community. Each approved member of the OSU community must use their OSU ID to gain access to the building and prominently display a university ID badge.
The Helmerich Research Center is staffed by a receptionist between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. However, the facility will be locked 24/7. Those who have received card access must use their access card to gain entry to the facility. Although approved students, faculty and staff can gain entry, individuals are cautioned against permitting strangers to enter the buildings and are urged to require individuals seeking entry to use their access cards.
OSU-Tulsa University Police
Main Hall 1401
Emergency Number: 918-594-8123
Non-Emergency Number: 918-594-8124